Magical, twisted, crazy! Berliner Seilfabrik’s Triitopia combines award-winning design with tried and tested materials in a spectacular way! A magical world of climbing and adventure where reality and fiction melt, emerges from the unpredictable interplay of transparent and closed façade elements that are combined in closely-knit, nestled and asymmetric ways.
Diverse net pieces invite you to climb and lead to numerous corners, angles and up to viewing areas and slides on different levels. Whether a magic school, bandit’s tower or knight’s castle – anything is possible here!
The chaos has a system!
The tower at the exhibition reached a total height of approximately 11 metres but you can scale down Triitopia to make it fit any budget. Behind the seemingly random construction method lies a highly modular system that allows every Triitopia structure to be custom designed in shape and size to a maximal extent. To do so, choose from a wide range of different net elements, panel types and slides and let your custom adventure world become a reality with us. It goes without saying that Triitopia can be combined with nearly all other Berliner playing equipment.
Explore Triitopia.02. At a height of more than ten metres and a huge three dimensional net inside, this climbing and playing tower offers unlimited possibilities for fun and adventure across a total of seven levels.
Kids will even fully enjoy the slightly smaller adventure world of Triitopia.01. Children that ascend through the spatial net to the very top can swiftly descend the tunnel-slide all the way to the ground. Alternatively, the new net tunnel on the façade can be used as an ascent or descent option.
• Best abrasion resistance through compressed threads
• Maximum grip through an optimum number of external strands
• Low stretching due to a steel core
• Maximum colour-fastness through the use of polyester threads
• Bamboo is recyclable and can be reused for heat production
• It has an outstanding energy balance as a rapidly regenerating raw material
• It is tougher and more resilient than wood
• It is highly resistant to wood-destroying fungi
The Cloverleaf Ring
• The cloverleaf ring maintains the loop points securely in position and the forces are transferred from rope to rope
• High-strength, non-corroding aluminium alloy
• The cloverleaf ring makes it possible to replace single ropes on-site
• European patent
Have a custom playground idea that needs help bringing to life. Big or small, give us a call, we’re always happy to hear from you. Or if you’d like to learn more about Berliner Seilfabrik, we will be delighted to share more information with you too.